University College London in partnership with International Students House (ISH) is offering these awards: the IOE – International Student House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH).
Aim and Benefits of UCL Masters Scholarship
- ISH will provide accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
- These scholarships do not cover subsistence in London or travel.
Requirements for UCL Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle income country (as per World Bank website).
- Have an offer to study a full time masters degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2021 start).
- Not have studied or lived in the UK before.
How to Apply
If you fulfill all the criteria, please email [email protected] to request a scholarship application form. Please include in your email your student ID number.
For more details, click here