The stimulus package which is more than N2. 3 trillion are bieng carry out by the federal government to maintain businesses from falling amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
The federal government of Nigeria has taken an admirable and laudable step to help its economy from further fails. We are talking about the Government N75Bn MSME Survival Fund for Self Employed, Transporters, Artisans in Nigeria.
Do you want to get loan to help pay staff salaries and meet up some day to day transaction? Here is a guide that is well explained on how to obtain the grant, requirements and more information.www.survivalfund.ng
Survival Fund Portal – www.survivalfund.ng Register & Login
the Government N75Bn MSME Survival Fund is a dedicated fund sets aside to help businesses mitigate the adverse effect of the Covid-19 pandemic. The grant will be launch in two phases in two phases such as :
the MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (60 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme (15 Billion Naira) to help cushion the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
The government sees this funds as a tool to crush and stop the worrisome effect of the Covind-19 pandemic, help boosting the economy and also save existing jobs and If possible help thriving businesses to expand.
This post is all about Covid-19 relief fund portal. Are lookin/searching for where to get the Covid-19 relief fund registration portal and how to login into your account successful.
Survival Fund Portal Available Programmes
(i) MSMEs Survival Fund programmes:
- PAYROLL SUPPORT: 500,000 thousand MSMEs will benefit from this grant. They stand a chance of getting a financial support of 30-50 per the number of their employees for 3 months.
- FORMALISATION SUPPORT : if your business is not registered yet, this program comes with a promise that will see over 250,000 business being registered.
- ARTISAN/TRANSPORT SUPPORT – most businesses has been grounded,artisans and transport business operators are not left out, to this end they will receive 333000 /30,000 as operational grant
- GENERAL GRANT – 100,000 businesses are going to receive life, as funds are readily available for them to inject into their businesses.
Duration: due to the urgency to save businesses from imminent collapse, the federal government will quickly release this fund In the space of 3 month
Target Beneficiaries: the grant will be available for the following Nigerians that fell under the following categories : employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals.
- ICPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.icpc.gov.ng
- NURTW Recruitment application form 2022/2023 | how to apply successfully
- ABU RECRUITMENT 2022/2023 Application form | how to apply successfully
- NUT Recruitment Application form 2022/2023 | How to apply successfully
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023 | www.careers.ibedc.com
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.nigerianarmyms.ng
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Nigeria Immigration service, NIS Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
1) Employees of MSMEs:
Here are the requirements that employers of Labour are to meet
- Your business must be operating in any of the 36 states of Nigeria
- Business should be registered with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Business should be 100% owned by a Nigerian
- To fight against fraud, get a BVN number
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories.
This category falls under those in the Service providers such as in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxnfy etc) and Mechanics.
Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
Note: there are categories of businesses on the list of the federal government , those businesses on the first category like education will easily get access to the funds, other categories that followed next are businesses in the hospitality industry.
How to apply – www.survivalfund.ng survival fund portal
To register with this portal you have to qualify first. The qualifications requirements are stated above in this article so ensure to read get the contents. Apply here and get the relief fund.
If you want to get more update on Survival Fund Portal, Register & Login, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below