Canada & USA Scholarships for International Students 2022: Canada & USA Scholarships for International Students 2022 application is ongoing. Are you searching for scholarship in foreign countries? If you want to get a scholarship in the USA and Canada, then this guide will help you with a lot of information you need to get a scholarship in your country of choice.
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
The vision of the MasterCard Foundation Scholars program is to educate and develop bright yet economically marginalized young people. The Scholarship Program is anticipated to benefit 15,000 young people within 8 to 10 years. The following US universities are partnering with MasterCard Foundation to offer scholarships for students.
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Wellesley College
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Stanford University
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Arizona State University
Fulbright Foreign Student Program
Gates Cambridge Scholarship
University of Ottawa: This university provides a wide range of academic programs. University of Ottawa provides an education that leads you to the next level. This they can do by engaging in professional, career-related, employment opportunities specific to your area of discipline.
Canada Scholarships 2022 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship award: CA$8,500, CA$9,500
- Eligible nationality: International Students
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: open till date
University of Ottawa is providing the educational bursary of CA$8,500 per year for Master’s degree and CA$9,500 per Year for PhD degree.
Criteria to be eligible for Scholarships in Canada
- Countries: Applications will be recognize and in review from around the world.
- Eligible Course: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Criteria: For this to be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enroll in the master’s degree course.
Documents Required For Canada and USA International Scholarships
- Documents: The applicants Must attach their CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport & academic transcripts as well.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an honors bachelor’s degree of 4 years with an average of 70%, or B to be eligible.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must complete one of the following tests exams [taken no later than two years prior to the date of registration]
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: students will score higher or a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.
How To Apply for Canada & USA Scholarships for International Students
For students to apply for the award, they are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Lastly, after that they will be admitted, aspirants can also apply for the grants as we begin the section.
You can search for other scholarships link like this one, Canada & USA Scholarships for International Students on this blog.
Let us know if you need help about getting scholarship in foreign countries.