2022 Equinor Summer Internships Award for Young Graduates in USA – NEW: Are you looking for scholarships in foreign countries? Apply Equinor Summer Internships Award.
Application calls for the 2022 Equinor Summer Internships Award for Young Graduates in USA. The training program is available to all newly graduated Students who wish to have basic work skills and be noted for working in a reputable company.
The 2022 Summer Internship programme targeted at young graduates wishing to gain practical experience in the oil and gas industry.2022 Equinor Summer Internships Award for Young Graduates in USA
Equinor has been in Nigeria since 1992. Equinor has played a significant role in developing Nigeria’s biggest deepwater field, “Agbami”, utilizing one of the world’s largest floating production, storage and offloading vessels.
The need to meet an increasing demand for energy in a more sustainable way is one of the biggest challenges facing humankind today. Every business area, team and project in Equinor plays a role in delivering this mission, and our summer internship is no different.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various
Program Duration: 3 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students/Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationality
Role to Play:
Every business area, team and project in Equinor plays a role in delivering this mission, and its summer internship is no different. What to expect from your time with Equinor: You will join the company on a six-week hybrid programme – partly physical and partly virtual – designed to give you the experience and skills you need in your studies and future career
Working flexibly, you will split your time between working as part of a team within one of our business areas and delivering a group project with several of your fellow interns. Our Norwegian and UK internship will begin on 20 June and ends 5 August 2022, with one week off starting 18 July. Our USA internship will run for 12 weeks, beginning in late May.
- Hands-on experience
- Multidiscipline project delivery
- Learning and development
- Protecting your well-being
Eligibility Criteria for 2022 Equinor Summer Internships Award for Young Graduates in USA
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must have a BSc, MSc, PhD certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must have passion and creativity
- Manages time effectively
- Developed personal skills
- Takes Initiative
- Process and Task driven
- Pay attention to details
Application Procedures for 2022 Equinor Summer Internships Award for Young Graduates in USA
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants should follow the below summer internship recruitment process to be part of the program:
- Online Application: IT and Digitalisation – 7 September – 3 October
- All remaining positions – Early October – 3 November Complete the online application form and fill in your personal details. Attach relevant documents, for instance, your CV, diplomas, and recent transcripts. If you are in the process of finishing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades achieved to this point. You can also use your LinkedIn- profile for registration.
- Online Assessment
- Video Interview
- Offer Letter : All students applying for an internship in Equinor must have the necessary work permit for the country in which, and at the time, they are applying for a position
- Welcome on board