NECO Registration Form for 2022 and the online registration guidelines for 2022 candidates. Visit www.mynecoexams.com to start applying.
This article will guide you on NECO registration starting date and closing date (registration deadline) for 2022 will be made known here.
Other relevant information on the NECO Registration fee for 2022 and how much is the total cost and price for registration will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the NECO Registration form for 2022 is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that including the step-by-step guide for online registration on the registration portal.
When is NECO 2022 registration starting & Closing?
The National Examination Council which is simply known as NECO has released the basic information regarding 2023 NECO Internal and external SSCE and GCE candidates’ registration.
Recently, the National Examination Council (NECO) SSCE registration for 2022 l has been extended to start from March 30th 2022 and end on 21st June 2022 and the registration will be in two categories.
- NECO Results 2021 checker | June/july SSCE portal www.mynecoexams.com
- NECO Result Checker 2021 www.result.neco.gov.ng Portal [NECO Result is Out]
- NECO Result Checker 2021/2022 www.result.neco.gov.ng
- –2020 Neco Result Checker
The first will be for internal or school candidates (candidates currently in school) while the second is for external or private candidates (candidates not in School)
The following set of questions will be answered on this page:
- Is NECO Registration Form 2021 Out?
- NECO 2021 Exam starting date
- How much is NECO form 2021
- NECO offline registration software 2021
- NECO GCE Registration
How Much Is NECO Registration Fee for 2022?
The 2022 NECO Registration fee is Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000) only for both internal & External SSCE candidates. This fee is non-refundable.
To register for the 2022 NECO exam, candidates are to obtain a draft and pay a non-refundable fee of N12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira) Only.
All Payment is to be done via bank draft or to the school management if you are doing internal registration. Other approved outlets to make your payment includes:
- NECO office
- NIPOST offices
How to Register for NECO 2022 @Registration portal
First and foremost, candidates are to make their registration fee payment and thereafter follow the procedures below to register via the NECO registration portal.
Like I said earlier, the NECO SSCE registration is in 2 categories. The first for internal or school candidates (candidates currently in school) while the second is for external or private candidates (candidates not in School).
Registration Procedure for internal or school candidates:
If you want to register for the 2021 NECO exam as an internal or school candidates, then the following are the procedures for you to follow:
- Go to the registration portal @ http://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations
- Tap on the option that reads “Go to SSCE Internal Site”
- Enter your Username, Password, and Operator ID
- Tap on “Login” to proceed to the registration dashboard
Registration Procedure for External/Private Candidates
NECO Candidates that want to register for the 2022 NECO exam as external or private candidates, should follow are the procedures below to register:
- Visit the registration portal @http://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations.html?ssce
- Click on the screen-option that reads “Go to SSCE External Site”
- Enter your Username, and Password
- Tap on “Login” to proceed to the registration dashboard
It is advisable to register under a school or at a cyber cafe’ if you are not familiar with online registrations.
Candidates are to provide or capture a passport during the registration and do biometric fingerprint thumb-printing.
Fingerprint Verification is very important and candidates who don’t do it will not be allowed to write the exam.
Registration Verification, validation, and NECO offline App
- To verify your registration, kindly visit http://www.mynecoexams.com/ssce/ConfirmRegistration.aspx
- Enter your school number in the first space and your registration number in the second space.
- Tap on “Search” to confirm and verify your registration.
NECO offline App for 2022 registration:
With the help of the NECO Offline App, candidates can register for the exam offline.
But for now, all registration is to be done online registration.
still on? Yes!!! interested candidates can still register for the 2022 NECO exam as long as the registration portal is still open for registration.
But kindly know that all registration whether internal or external must be completed before the deadline to avoid invalid and rejected applications.
Registration Starting and Closing date (Registration Deadline for 2022)
The 2022 NECO registration starting and the closing date (registration deadline) for 2022 has been extended to start from March 30th 2022 to 21st June 2022. Interested candidates are to note that the NECO exam registration will start from March 2022 and close on 21st June 2022.
Meanwhile, the main NECO SSCE examination for 2022 will start on August 2022 (immediately the WAEC Exam is completed) and end around October 2022.
View and download the correct NECO Timetable for 2022. In the timetable, the NECO exam 2022 starting date is indicated and the schedule for each subject is also indicated.
Good Facts about NECO registration:
- The registration fee is nonrefundable
- All candidates are to register under a school except for NECO GCE candidates.
- Candidates are to choose and sit for a minimum of 8 subjects and a maximum of 9 subjects.
- Best grades are A, B, or C. Any grade lower than C is poor and any grade lower than D fails.
- It is advisable for candidates to register for both WAEC and NECO. In case they don’t make it in one, they will make it in the other.
That was just the basic information on the 2022 NECO Registration for 2022 internal school candidates and external private candidates.
The registration starting date and closing date (registration deadline) for 2022 will be made known here very soon. So keep visiting this page for more updates.