Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Aptitude Test Shortlisted Candidates 2020 PDF: The Nigerian Navy has released the list of candidates shortlisted for the recently conducted Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Recruitment Exercise Online 2020.
If you are one of the many Nigerians who applied for the DSSC 28 Recruitment Exercise which concluded on Monday, 19th October, 2020 and you searching for the Names of Shortlisted Candidates then search no more as we have publish it below in pdf format.
Check Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Aptitude Test Shortlisted Candidates.
All applicants are to proceed and confirm if they are shortlisted among the candidates to attend the DSSC 28 Recruitment Aptitude Test coming up on Saturday, 7th November 2020.
Shortlisted applicants who fail to attend the aptitude test for the scheduled date and time will be disqualified from participating in the recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Shortlisted applicants are to report at their chosen venues to sit for the aptitude test not later than 0700hrs on 7 November 2020 with the following:
- Photocopies of Degrees/Diplomas (Those with foreign institutions credentials are to submit the certificates in duplicates).
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- NYSC Discharge/Exempt Certificates.
- 2 Coloured Passport Photographs.
- Writing materials (2B Pencils, Pens, and Eraser).
- Face Masks.