Yusuf Maitama Sule University, NorthWest Universiy (YMSUK) Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
YMSUK Post UTME Form 2021
2021 Post UTME Form for YMSU is yet to out. The Yusuf Maitama Sule University has not start its 2021 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session . See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the interested candidates that the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
NWU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The YMSUK cut off mark is 160 for all applicants who had chosen Yusuf Maitama Sule University, as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility For YMSUK Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Yusuf Maitama Sule University their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160.
- SSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Unical Post UTME Screening Form
How To Apply For YMSUK Post UTME Screening
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday, 17th July, 2021, while the closing date is Wednesday, 7th August, 2021 at midnight.
2. Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2021 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
3. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Northwest University Post UTME Screening Date & Requirements.
Date: Monday 19th and Wednesday 21st August, 2020.
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano
a) For UTME Candidates: Main Campus along Kabuga – Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano
b) For D.E. Candidates: City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
UTME Candidates will be required to write an APTITUTE TEST in English Language, Mathematics and General Studies on Monday 19th August, 2019, while D.E. Candidates will undergo a Screening Exercise on Wednesday 21st August, 2020.
Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their credentials and online registration Acknowledgement Slip for the Aptitude Test or Screening Exercise on the dates stated above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2019 Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
If you have any question concerning YMSUK Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.