Activate NJFP Recruitment Account Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Account: The youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
In this article, you get know how to activate your NJFP Account and Apply for the programme. NJFP Account activation steps are listed, easy to follow, However, if you are accepted not sure of what to do let us know in the comment section.
NJFP will be Placing 20,000 highly skilled Nigerian youths in private and public sector organizations across various industries.
To be an eligible fellow, you must
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
What is the NJFP Registration and Login Portal 2021?
The Registration and Login Portal for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is www.njfp.ng
How to Apply for NJFP Registration/Login Portal 2021
Interested and qualified applicants should visit www.njfp.ng to Apply Online.
NJFP Benefits for Fellows:
- Cost Savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP has you covered.
- Increased Productivity – Access to a wide range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organization that will help to increase your team’s productivity.
- Improved Brand Image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded Network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased Policy Influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
Activate NJFP Recruitment Account Nigeria Jubilee Fellows (NJF) Programme Account
2. Click on the “Fellows” options and fill the form and submit.
3. Upon submitting the application form, You will see a message stating that your registration was successful. Follow the instructions in your email to activate your account. Note: in case you do not receive an email, check your spam folder
Let us know in the comment section if you have any questions that are not answered about how to Activate NJFP Recruitment Account in the comment section below.