Bauchi State scholarship application formBauchi State scholarship application form 2022: Do you know that with your A’level, O’level results you can get a scholarship? and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Bauchi? Yes, you sure can.
Furthermore, this opportunity is for Bauchi state indigene only so if you are not an indigene of Bauchi then you need not to waste your time applying.
Bauchi is a city in northeast Nigeria, the capital of Bauchi State, of the Bauchi Local Government Area within that State, and of the traditional Bauchi Emirate. It is located on the northern edge of the Jos Plateau, at an elevation of 616 m.
- Adamawa State scholarship application form 2022
- APPLICATION FOR 2022 NNPC/SNEPCO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) scholarship for Nigerians undergraduate 2022
- SHELL NIGERIA STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- Apply Dataquest’s Covid-19 Financial Aid Scholarship!
- PTDF POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP OVERSEAS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS IN UK
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022 & How to Apply
- Ogun State TESCOM Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates PDF 2022/2023 | Immigration Recruitment shortlist
- How to Update NSCDC Profile on CDFIPB.careers Portal | portal open
Eligibility and Requirement.
To qualify for the 2022 Bauchi state government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must possess;
- Be Bauchi indigene
- WAEC/NECO degree
- For undergraduate student, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Adamawa (Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,
Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
College of Education,
National Open University Bauchi).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for adamawa State scholarship
Moreover, if had been wondering how to apply for this scholarship then this article provides important information on how to apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Bauchi State Government Scholarship Scheme 2022 is out online, keep bookmarking this page as update will be made for further steps and the next stage of the scholarship.
Click the link below for more information about Bauchi state scholarship application guide.
To apply visit bauchistatescholarship.com
and submit all the necessary credentials as stated above because the scholarship board would not entertain any delay in submission of application.
The online application starts from November, 2023
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Bauchi Scholarship Board Scholarship 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.