NG CARES Stimulus Programme application 2022/2023 grant 750m. opportunity for you to benefit from the Federal Government of Nigeria and grow your business or SMEs is here hurry now and apply.
All the states across the federation will receive the sum of $20 million dollars over a period of two years while the FCT will get $15 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from June 30, 2022
You must have heard of the COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus, which is a programme designed by the government to help tackle challenges that comes along with the pandemic.
World Bank facility of Over $750m is available to make the programme a success and also help drive FG’s social investment, poverty alleviation programmes.
The federal Government has again brought another programme that is aimed at mitigating the effect of Covid-19 pandemic. This time the programme is supported by the world Bank..
NG CARES Stimulus Programme – grant
The name of the programme is NG CARES which simply means National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus.
With a mandate to tackle food crises, poverty and also recovery of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises
Is was said that this programme will go a long way helping poor Nigerians during this pandemic era.
With this program on board, help will also be extended to small farmers and small and medium-sized enterprises that have been hit badly with the covid19 pandemic.
fund available for NG CARES Stimulus
Wold Bank is said to be bringing in about 750 million dollars from the period of 2021 to 2023.
750 million naira is no small money, trust me the most Nigerians will feel the impact of this support programme soon.
e plan arrangement has it that within just two years about 20 million dollars will be sent to each state to make NG CARES a reality while Abuja will get 15 million dollars
- Download GEEP Loan Application form 2022/2023 -geep loan registrationregistration / how to Apply for Free Loan
- NOYA Application Portal | How to Apply www.noya.ng for Nigeria Online Youth Assembly (NOYA)
- NYIF Loan Registration Guide 2021 | Application Portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Application 2021 | nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund loan Application portal www.smedan.gov.ng
- MarketMoni Loan Application Portal 2020/2021 | marketmoni.com.ng
NG CARES Stimulus Programme application Targeted Businesses:
a) Micro businesses (3 – 9 employees): this means that a micro business unit should have like 3 to 9 employees before they will granted access to the loan
b) Small businesses (10 – 50 employees): for small business unit they will need to boast of 10 to 50 employees.
Application Supporting documents:
- 1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, etc.)
- 2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- 3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- 4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- 5) that you have suffered financial set back
- 6) you need to own any business for business categories
- NG-Cares is a scheme of the federal and work bank
- It was established to help reduce the high level poverty and access to funds as a result of Covid-19 pandemic.
- About 750 million dollars has been made available by world Bank.
- Federal government will play a supervisory role.
- State are to implement the usage of the fund as they are the ones to locate those vulnerable people in the grass root.
- There is no central portal created for this scheme now.
- Individual state have their portal open for this purpose.
How To Apply For NC-CARES Stimulus Programme
There are enumerators in each local Government so it’s advisable you make contact with them for registration purposes but if you couldn’t get in touch with them you can still meet your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President.
We understand that there are various government programmes that deals on job creation programmes ongoing both in state and federal level.
What NG-Cares does is to complement and leverage on these programs.
This means that states will be an active participant here, states will be given the money to identify those who its meant for in the grassroot. for ONLINE registration visit the World Bank stimulus project page: https://projects.worldbank.org/
In other word the NG-Cares is to become a bridge between existing job creation programs in states while the federal Government will play a monitoring role, evaluation role and will also provide technical assistance to all participating states.
We are going to update you more about the NG CARES news and any other National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus update all you have to do is keep visiting this page.