Nigerian Institute for oil palm Research Recruitment 2022/2023 Application portal
NIFOR Recruitment 2022 application form is out! The Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research has commenced recruitment intake for 2022 session applicants. This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions opened by the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research as well as other important information for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The Institute has now commenced activities in this in some identified research areas.
Also, you have to know the qualification requirement for this job in other to succeed. do you what you to have before been considered for the job? yes this article will show you everything they will expecting from you during registration.
- Bayelsa State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
- Bauchi State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023
- Anambra State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023–
- SWAT Recruitment 2022/2023 | How to Apply Special Weapon and Tactics Team
- Taraba State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 application form
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2022 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://nifor.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- All candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Also, the online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR) 2022/2023 has been anticipating in the country to date.
let us know if you have any questions about NIFOR Recruitment that is not answered in this article so as to attend to your questions in time, again subscribed to us mailing list for updates.