Nestle Nigeria Trainee Engineer Recruitment form 2022/2023 & How to Apply|: As we are interested in feeding you with recruitment information, here we provide you with information on Nestle trainee engineer application form for 2022/2023 such as education qualification, requirement, application form & how to apply, closing date etc. The Nestle trainee engineer application form 2022 is available online on their official website visit for more information.
In this article we will provide you with all the necessary information concerning NESTLE NIGERA trainee ENGINEER 2022/2023 and step by step instructions on how to apply successful for the job.
Nestle Nigeria Trainee Engineer Recruitment form
The NESTLE NIGERIA plc wish to invite application from suitable qualified candidates for enrollment into the nestle workforce for 2022/2023. Interested candidates must have the education qualification can apply.
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Location: Agbara Factory, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
Level: Entry Level
An exciting new vacancy exist in Agbara Factory for a Trainee Engineer.
As a Trainee Engineer, you will support the Engineering Manager in carrying out activities aimed at achieving optimum factory operations, strategic simulations and evaluations aligned with business needs, and deliver on key annual performance metrics.
This is a great role which will deliver amazing insights into factory operations and will allow exposure to wider audiences more than many other roles in the factory. It will give you exposure to operations in major functions such as Projects, Supply Chain, Production etc. and their contribution to the bottom line. It will also enable you to be involved in some key problem solving and loss reduction projects as we drive the business forward its commitments.
A day in the life of a Trainee Engineer:
- A typical day starts with you carrying out data verification & health checks for data accuracy while triggering corrective actions where necessary. This is to ensure data integrity across all platforms, which provide Annual Cost Estimates (ACE) forecasts. Your established findings will also guide you in reviewing / maintaining relevant master recipes and production versions aligned with forecasts to support production
- You day may not be complete without carrying out capacity simulations to guide production plans and guide decisions on capacity investments
- Since continuous improvement is expected to be your way of life, you will be working with several teams on improving agreed focused areas aligned with business needs. You may be required to work in multiple teams within the day. Your versatility and ability to lead or work in a team will be very useful here
- Your day does not pass without a review session with your manager to assess each task and your deliverables
- While carrying out your daily tasks you will be required to maintain Food Safety awareness & ensure its strict compliance.
What Will Make You Successful?
- We’re looking for credible, passionate and engaging engineers, with / without experience in the FMCG sector
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of second Class Lower or Higher National Diploma with minimum of Lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering & Production Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 credits including English Language nad Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- A “Can Do” mindset
- Highly numerate and have natural ability to solve problem and find solutions.
- Highly analytical with experience of evaluating and interrogating numbers
- Aptness to learning
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Other recommended recruitment links.
- NNPC Recruitment 2022/2023 application form
- NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT application form
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Form
- Nigerian police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
When is the closing date for nestle trainee engineer recruitment?
Information reaching our desk now have specified to be
19th February, 2020.
How to Apply Nestle Nigeria Trainee Engineer Recruitment form
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and completed “MS Excel in the format” below in the same mail to: [email protected]
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Jan. 2020 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | Other Qualification(s) e.g B.Eng l Phone No l Years of experience l Place of previous Assignment |
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the nestle Nigeria plc to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on nestle Nigeria trainee engineer, kindly drop your email address and a comment in the comment section below