Nigerian Army 85RRI Screening Date and Venues 2023/2024 | recruitment.army.mil.ng: The Nigerian Army has released a new screening date for the 85th Regular Recruits Intake (83RRI) The Nigeria army recruitment is closing on Friday, 14th April 2023.
Do you apply for Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment? Are you aware of the screening centers and Date for Nigerian Army 85RRI Screening?
The Screening exercise of the Nigerian Army 85RRI Shortlisted Candidates was earlier scheduled to hold Nationwide from Monday, May 8th to Sunday, 21st May 2023
How Many Months is Nigerian Army Training?
After a successful screening, candidates will undergo 6 months of training at the Nigerian army training camp/depot.
How to Check Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2022
- Step 1: Visit the army shortlist portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted
- Step 2: Scroll down the page to locate the “List of Shortlisted Candidates” section.
- Step 3: Click on your state of origin.
- Step 4: Press “Ctrl + F” on your keyboard and type in your name or application number to find your name on the list if shortlisted.
Nigerian Army Screening Date.
The Nigerian Army has announced a new date for the 85RRI screening exercise from Monday, May 8th to Sunday, 21st May 2023. A list of shortlisted candidates has been released.
NOTE: There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
Nigerian Army 85RRI Screening Requirements.
Shortlisted Candidates are to come for screening with the following:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- BVN Printout
- A Face Mask and Hand Sanitizers
- Copy of Online Application and Guarantor Forms.
Nigerian Army 85RRI Screening Venues.
Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Exercise are to take note that there shall be no special screening centers.
All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidate’s respective states of origin. Below are the State Recruitment Centers for the Nigerian Army 85RRI recruitment exercise
LIST OF RECRUITMENT CENTERS NATIONWIDE FOR 85RRI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
|1.||Abia||Goodluck Jonathan barracks Ohafia|
|2.||Adamawa||Gibson Jallo Barracks Yola|
|3.||Akwa Ibom||6 Bn Barracks Abak Akwa Ibom State|
|4.||Anambra||302 (GS) Barracks Onitsha|
|5.||Bauchi||Shadawanka Barracks Bauchi|
|6.||Bayelsa||Camp Tukur Buratai|
|7.||Benue||NASME Barracks Makurdi|
|8.||Borno||Maimalari Barracks Maiduguri|
|9.||Cross River||Eburutu Barracks Calabar|
|10.||Delta||CENOTAPH Cabinet Road, Govt House Asaba|
|11.||Ebonyi||Abakaliki Barracks, Abakaliki|
|12.||Edo||Ekenhuan Barracks Benin|
|13.||Ekiti||Ekiti State Pavillon|
|14.||Enugu||Abakpa Barracks Enugu|
|15.||FCT||176 Gds Bn Gwagwalada|
|16.||Gombe||Gombe Barracks Gombe|
|18.||Jigawa||FOB Dutse Jigawa|
|19.||Kaduna||Ribadu Cantonment Kaduna|
|20.||Kano||Bukavu Barracks Kano|
|21.||Katsina||Natsinta Kebbi Barracks Katsina|
|22.||Kebbi||Birin kebbi, Kebbi|
|23.||Kogi||Maigumeri Barracks Lokoja|
|24.||Kwara||Sobi Barracks llorin|
|25.||Lagos||Ikeja Military Cantonment Lagos|
|26.||Nasarawa||Shittu Alao Barracks Keffi|
|28.||Ogun||Alamala Barracks Abeokuta|
|29.||Ondo||Owena Cantonment Akure|
|30.||Osun||NA Barracks Ede|
|31.||Oyo||Odogbo Barracks Ibadan|
|32.||Plateau||Maxwell Khobe Cantonment Rukuba Jos|
|33.||Rivers||Bori Camp Porth Hacourt|
|34.||Sokoto||Giginya Barracks Sokoto|
|35.||Taraba||NA Barracks Serti- Baruwa|
|36.||Yobe||Nguru Barracks Yobe|
|37.||Zamfara||Nigerian Army Cantonment Gusau|
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 8 to 21 May 2023.