Npower Batch C 2021: Resolve NASIMS Login & Blank Verification Page: Of Recent, The NPower Management began the screening process for all Batch C selected applicants in some states.
The exercise, which management began earlier this month, is still continuing, as the verification process is one of the first steps before the last deployment.
Npower Batch C 2021
So in our newsletter today, I will discuss the steps to be taken by applicants who have difficulty accessing the npower / NASIMS portal. However, for many applicants, when they apply to the portal to check their approval status, the network and a blank check page are inappropriate.
I would like to help here those who have problems of this kind, how to solve them without stress. But before I continue, I’d like to know how to perform a check verification status:
Resolve NASIMS Login & Blank Verification Page
1. Visit the NPower / NASIMS portal at https: nasims.gov.ng/ login
2. Provide your login details (i.e. Y. Email address or NPower ID and password).
3. Then click on the dashboard, which will display a dialog box with a “Confirmation” tab.
4. Click the Confirmation tab to check your status.
So, if the confirmation page is blank or you’ve encountered the wrong network system, follow these steps:
1. Applicants must have a very strong web browser, especially a chrome or encryption browser, and have a full subscription.
2. If the confirmation page is blank, don’t be afraid, just log out of your data and log in again in a few minutes