Oyo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers PDF Download here
Oyo state TESCOM Past Questions and answers pdf available for download here, yes, This article will provide you with a guide on how to download Oyo State Tescom Recruitment Past Question and Answers. This Past Questions and Answers pdf has all the important questions being asked in the previous Oyo TESCOM Examination.
Are you looking/searching for Oyo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers?
If your answer is yes to this question then we got you covered. As earlier stated will help you with information on Oyo State TESCOM past questions and answers.
The Oyo State Past Questions and Answers are available and provided to you on this page. The Oyo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers prepare you to be 10 steps ahead of the upcoming, interview and screening exercise in Oyo State TESCOM.
This post provides a sample of the Oyo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers. For you to get the past questions and answers you will pay a sum of ₦2000 then you can grab a copy of the past questions and answers.
Sample of Oyo State Tescom Past Questions & Answers
The following TESCOM past questions and answers sample will help you.
The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to——–?
- Develop programmes for society
- Develop individual skills
- Establish more schools
- Guide educational programmes
- Design teachers’ programmes
2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes————
- Society-centred learning.
- Teacher-centred learning
- Child-centred learning
- Parent-centred learning
3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
- Discussion method
- Project method
- Interactive method
- Power point presentation
- Distraction method
4.THE guiding principle of the Nigeria traditional education was
5. Islamic Education was introduced to Nigeria in the————-
- 12th century
- 14th century
- 10th century
- 13th century
- 16th century
6. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programmes?
- Lack of central school laws
- Lack of standard qualification for teachers
- Emphasis on conversion to christianity
- Emphasis on the future leaders
- Lack of common syllabus
7. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
- Board of Education
- Grant-in-aids to schools
- Parents’ right to choose religion of instruction
- Certification of teacher
- Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
8. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in
- 1955 and 1958 respectively
- 1955 and 1957 respectively
- 1954 and 1958 respectively
- 1952 and 1953 respectively
- 1950 and 1959 respectively
9. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
- Language policy …
- Political discrepancies
- Financial problem
- Girl-child education
- Public enlightenment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Download here Now
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Available | NSCDC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers 2023/2024 Available | Download PDF Here | NSCDC Past Questions & Answers
- Download Civil Defence Guarantor Form PDF 2023/2024 | NSCDC Referee Form
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates Names 2019/2020 For Screening | Check Full List Here
- Oando plc recruitment 2022/2023 application form portal | apply here successfully
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2023 Online Registration portal
- NNPC Recruitment Exam Past Questions & Answers PDF 2023/2024 | available for Download
- Npower Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal – www.portal.npower.gov.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form and Guidelines
To get the full past questions and answers concerning Oyo State TESCOM have to pay ₦2000 only (Two Thousand Naira). You can make the payment through a bank deposit or mobile transfer.
Account name: Ortyom Samuel
Account number: 0067477103
Bank name: access bank
After payment supply us with the payment details via 09060255220 on Whatsapp
- Depositors Name.
- Name of Past Questions you paid and requested for.
- A valid email address which you will use in receiving past questions & answers.
- Your phone number
You can also contact us before/after making your payment to verify.
Send the Above listed as one message to 09060255220 on WhatsApp or SMS (message)
Once we confirm your payment, the Oyo State Past Tescom past questions and answers will be sent to you in less than 10 Minutes
After Successfully getting your past questions and answers Drop a comment below in the comment section telling us how satisfied you are with our services as we are pleased to hear from you
All the best in the Oyo State TESCOM interview section from all of us at www.applyportal.com.ng