In this article, we will bring you past questions and answers for NCS recruitment. Try to get a copy if have participated in the recruitment process and want to get the job.
Download the past questions and answers practice and stand a chance of getting a job with Nigerian custom service.
Are you looking/searching for NCS Past Questions and Answers?
If your answer is yes to this question then we got you covered. As earlier stated will help you with information on NCS past questions and answers.
- Abia state government recruitment | how to apply successfully
- Osun State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Niger State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment Interview Successful Candidates
- Adamawa State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Kaduna State SUBEB Recruitment Form
The Nigerian custom service recruitment Past Questions and Answers are available provided to you on this page. The NCS Past Questions and Answers prepare you to be 10 steps ahead of the upcoming, interview and screening exercise in NCS.
We provide a sample of the NCS Past Questions and Answers in this post. For you to get the past questions and answers you will pay a sum of #1500 then you can grab a copy of the past questions and answers.
Sample of NCS Past Questions and Answers
1. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die
(a) 1/6 `
Use the following information for question 2 and 3 The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order , 16 of the surnames begins with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
2. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
3. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
Choose the word nearest to the word in bold
1. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
2. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
(a) Not to face all problems
(b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
3. The lady who won the beauty contest had a good gait
1) Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria immigration
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) enforcing of Laws
(c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) deporting of foreigners
2) The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
3) The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
4) The first African country to introduce E-passport was
5) How many comptroller general has the NIS gotten since the inception till date
How to Download NCS Past Questions and Answers
To get the full past questions and answers concerning NCS you have to pay N1500 only (One Thousand Five hundred Naira). You can make the payment through bank deposit or mobile transfer.
Account number: 3156167201
Bank: First Bank
Account name: Ortyom Samuel
After payment supply us with the payment details via 09060255220 on Whatsapp
- Depositors Name.
- Name of Past Questions you paid and request for.
- A valid email address which you will use in receiving the past questions & answers.
- You phone number
You can also contact us before/after making your payment to verify.
Send the Above listed as one message to 09060255220 on WhatsApp or SMS (message)
Once we confirm your payment, the past questions and answers will be sent to you in less than 10 Minutes
After Successfully getting your past questions and answers Drop a comment below in the comment section telling us how satisfied you are with our services as we are pleased to hear from you
All the best in NCS interview section from all of us at www.applyportal.com.ng