NERC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | careers.nerc.gov.ng: NERC recruitment 2022 online application is ongoing. Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment online application. Are you interested in the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment? The NERC application portal (careers.nerc.gov.ng) is now open.
NERC is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian electricity regulatory commission is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the NERC recruitment 2022.
If you are interested in the NERC jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on.
If you are interested in the NERC jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
- YEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 | yola electricity distribution company recruitment portal
- BEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 | benin electricity distribution company Recruitment portal
- IKEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form |Ikeja Electricity Distribution Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 | Enugu electricity distribution company Recruitment portal
- KEDCO Recruitment 2022/2023 | Kano Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Portal
- AEDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form Portal | Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023 | www.careers.ibedc.com
- NERC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | careers.nerc.gov.ng
NERC Recruitment Form
Yes, the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission is recruiting. The form is available online at the NERC careers portal via careers.nerc.gov.ng. Most important, the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications can find out from below what they need to succeed in getting job with NERC 2022.
Note: NERC Recruitment is strictly online. Don’t submit your CV to the commission.
Every applicant is to submit one application several applications will result to disqualification. Log on to www.careers.nerc.gov.ng to start your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for screening.
NERC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NERC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via careers.nerc.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit careers.nerc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Note: All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number. The closing date for the online application is July 15, 2022.