Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Application form online
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Application form online: In this post, we will help you with all the necessary information on Nigeria Police recruitment 2022 The NPF recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing. This post will help you information on Nigeria Police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.ng), how to apply for Nigeria Police 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
See also: Print NPF Guarantor Form PDF | Nigeria Police Recruitment Login
To be a successful applicant you need to know all the necessary qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
See also:Npower Recruitment 2020/2021application Form Portal – www.portal.npower.gov.ng
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigeria Police? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
See other Job opportunities
- NCS Shortlisted Candidates List 2021 PDF | Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers 2021/2022 download it now
- Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA entrance examination date and subjects combinations
- Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Form portal 2021/2022 |how to apply recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021 NJFP Registration Portal 2021
- NA Referee Form | Download Nigerian Army Guarantor Form PDF
- EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
- SHOPRITE Recruitment 2021 Application On-going: [email protected]
- General MSME Grant & the Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Application for Nigerians
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | careers.nigerianports.gov.ng
- Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Application 2021 | nyif.nmfb.com.ng
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Police Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Related: Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers 2021/2022 Available | Download PDF Here | NSCDC Past Questions & Answers
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
- Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020.
3) The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers or on this website on
14th September 2020 and other platforms.
4) A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees Bow legs Bent knees. Le knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form (Review the
3) Information before final submission)
4) Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case-sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process
6) WARNING No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal for candidates emails.
7) The online application will be open for a period of six(6) weeks, from
14th July 2020 to 23rd August 2020
8) For complaints technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to [email protected] or [email protected]policerecruitment.gov.ng
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
See also:Nigerian Army supplementary Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 | Download PDF
However, It is important to note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal @ www.policerecruitment.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Important Points to Note in Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigeria Police recruitment Portal on a regular basis.
See also: SHOPRITE Recruitment 2022 Application On-going: [email protected]
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian police.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.policerecruitment.ng
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Police.
How To Apply For Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022
To apply, visit www.policerecruitment.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.