Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | naportal.com.ng
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | naportal.com.ng: The official Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is now open for all interested Nigerian between the age of 18 to 25 years. Do you want to apply for NA recruitment?
The Nigerian Army application form, portal and procedure to apply for the recruitment exercise via the official recruitment army.mil.ng portal is the topic in this article.
Simply guide for those who wish to apply for Nigerian Army 2022 83RRI recruitment exercise that is currently ongoing. You just to have make sure you follow out instructions carefully and you will be able to submit your application.
Are you interested in applying and working for the Nigerian Army? Do you want to apply for the 83rd Regular Recruit Intake (83RRI) 2022/2023 recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Army? if you are interested kindly read this post for guide and requirements.
When is Nigerian Army (NA) 83RRI recruitment Form Coming Out?
The first thing as an aspiring applicant willing to work with the Nigerian Army is to be sure if the Nigerian Army 83 regular recruits form is out or not so that you wont fall victim of scammers out there.
This post will highlight every important information to all candidates that are willing to apply for the Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment Exercise for 2022/2023.
80RRI FOrm is Out: Nigerian Army (80RRI) Recruitment Application Portal ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
83RRI Recruitment Date 2022.
The Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Form is now out. All candidates who are interested in applying for the Job are to proceed and apply on the official army recruitment portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army Recruitment is usually done every year. Applicants are expected to login to the portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and register for the 82nd Tradesmen/Women recruitment into the Nigerian army.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022.
If you don’t know the Nigerian Army regular recruits intake recruitment application procedure then read below for the steps and also the requirement every applicants must have before applying for the NA Recruitment Exercise 2022.
See also: NA Referee Form | Download Nigerian Army Guarantor Form PDF
Below are the application procedures for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023.
- Start your application online on the na recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Click on Apply Link and fill all the required fields correctly
- Log on to the above link using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
83RRI Recruitment Requirements.
Below are what is required of every candidate or applicant before applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise 2021 and 2022. Read and make sure you meet the requirement to avoid disqualification.
Below the requirements needed before applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment:
See also: Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment Form portal 2021/2022 |how to apply recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card, Voter’s Card, Driver’s Licence or International Passport.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen / women must also possess OND / Trades Test / City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen / women while tradesmen / women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2021.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
|Minimum Age (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Minimum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Qualifications||WAEC, NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 credits including English and Maths|
Updated Requirements can be found here.
Feel free to leave us a comment below and we will always help you out with useful and additional information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment. Also comment below with your email so you will be the first to know when NA 83RRI Form is finally out.
2022/2023 Nigeria Army form is out for both recruitment RRI Regular intake DSSC slot and replacement now to apply and also for help assistance for your names to be successfully shortlisted ……..,