Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | naportal.com.ng: The official Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is now open for all interested Nigerian between the age of 18 to 25 years.
Are you interested in applying and working for the Nigerian Army? Do you want to apply for the 80th Regular Recruit Intake (80RRI) 2020/2021 recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Army? if you are interested kindly read this post for guide and requirements.
When is Nigerian Army (NA) 80RRI Form Coming Out?
The first thing as an aspiring applicant willing to work with the Nigerian Army is to be sure if the Nigerian Army 80 regular recruits form is out or not so that you wont fall victim of scammers out there.
This post will highlight every important information to all candidates that are willing to apply for the Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment Exercise for 2020/2021.
80RRI FOrm is Out: Nigerian Army (80RRI) Recruitment Application Portal ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
80RRI Recruitment Date 2020.
The Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form is now out. All candidates who are interested in applying for the Job are to proceed and apply on the official army recruitment portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020.
If you don’t know the Nigerian Army regular recruits intake recruitment application procedure then read below for the steps and also the requirement every applicants must have before applying for the NA Recruitment Exercise 2020.
Below are the application procedures for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021.
- Start your application online on the na recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Click on Apply Link and fill all the required fields correctly
- Log on to the above link using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
80RRI Recruitment Requirements.
Below are what is required of every candidate or applicant before applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise 2020 and 2021. Read and make sure you meet the requirement to avoid disqualification.
Below the requirements needed before applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment:
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card, Voter’s Card, Driver’s Licence or International Passport.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen / women must also possess OND / Trades Test / City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen / women while tradesmen / women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2021.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Feel free to leave us a comment below and we will always help you out with useful and additional information on the Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment. Also comment below with your email so you will be the first to know when NA 80 RRI Form is finally out.