npower Npower Npower NEXIT Training shortlisted candidates 2022/2023 | www.fmhds.cbn.gov.ng:Are you looking/searching for How to Check Npower NEXIT Training Shortlist of Selected candidates? If apply for N-Power this year read this article to the end. Npower NEXIT Training shortlisted candidates list is out. Names of successful candidates for batch A and B is finally out for the nexit training program
Applicants who have been waiting for N-exit programme of the Npower previously existed batch A and B shortlist can now check out on their official website fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal. Know that the names of successful shortlisted candidates for training which is coming up in February is now available.
Shortlisted Candidates will be trained for a period of 6 months and those who successfully passed the training exercises will be given loan with less interest rate to start their own business venture.
Npower NEXIT Training shortlisted candidates
Federal government of Nigeria selected Out of the 500,000 people that applied only 390,000 have been shortlisted for the CBN N-exit empowerment programme for training.
If you apply Npower NEXIT then, you are advice to go ahead And check your name. Npower NEXIT supplementary list will be out before the training exercises is completed.
To check your status, you must be an Exited Npower Volunteer in the Nexit Programme. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through SMS or mailed. If you did not receive any mail or SMS then you have not been selected. Kindly exercise a little patience.
- load your Nexit registered phone number with a recharge card.
- Simply dial *45665# and select “Nexit” from the options, a new option will open. Kindly select check status to see your eligibility. If you are successfully selected, you will see a pop-up text asking you to confirm training availability.
- dial *45665# again select Nexit and then check availability to confirm your availability for the training. If your availability is confirmed, you will see a pop-up text stating that you have successfully confirmed your availability for the training in February.
- Go to Npower NEXIT Portal https://www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/.
- Login using your email/phone number and correct password.
- Proceed to your dashboard to view your application status.
How to Register on Npower NEXIT Portal
Please visit https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and follow the registration instructions below:
Note, you must be a Batch A or a Batch B N-Power beneficiary to be registered in the NEXIT Portal.
Nexit Registration Instructions:
1. Please visit the NEXIT Portal at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
2. To make a new registration please go to Sign Up Here.
Enter the email address used in your journey as an N-Power Beneficiary.
4. Create and enter a new password for your registration access to the portal.
5. Repeat the same password to confirm it (please keep your passwords confidential).
6. Enter your first name as registered in your N-Power profile.
7. Enter your surname as registered in your N-Power profile.
8. Enter your BVN.
9. Agree to the terms and policy.
10. Submit your registration information with the submit button.
11. You will be redirected to an email activation page. Please re-enter your email address and click on the Resend Activation Mail button.
12. Go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail to activate your account (if needed please check your email spam box).
13. Re-login into the NEXIT portal with your credentials with the Sign in button.
14. Complete the questionnaire by answering all questions and make your submission.
How to apply for Npower NEXIT CBN Empowerment Portal
So this CBN empowerment programme is to help sustain these beneficiaries and support them. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity if are on of them and register via the NEXIT application portal.
Things you should know before applying for the Npower CBN Affiliated NEXIT Programme.
- It is for Npower Batch A beneficiaries who were recently graduated from the programme.
- 2016 beneficiaries of Npower are eligible.
- There are various options to select in the portal once you login.
- NEXIT Application has began and you can apply online.
- Deadline is yet to be announced.
How to Check Eligibility and Register for NEXIT Training 2022
- As announced by the SA, the 1st batch of NEXIT Training will commence in February 2022. To join the training, you will need to dial *45665# and follow the prompt to check your eligibility and indicate your availability to take part in the programme.Candidates interested in joining the training should do so on or before Friday 4th February by dialing the USSD code.
How to Login to NPOWER NEXIT Portal
To login to Npower NEXIT Portal, please carefully follow the NEXIT login procedures here.
- Visit nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Enter your Email/Phone number and Password
- Click on Login
To get more information about Npower NEXIT Training shortlisted candidates, Kindly subscribe to the notification or comment in the below section.