SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION GUIDE FOR ADAMAWA STATE INDIGENES
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION GUIDE FOR ADAMAWA STATE INDIGENES: Do you apply for the Adamawa State scholarship? if yes, then have to get your documents ready for the physical verification which will be coming up next week.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
Make sure both the email address and phone contacts entered in this application are valid and active. Both may be used later for feedbacks and Acknowledgement Slips.
Your passport photo must be less than a megabyte before it can be uploaded on the form
When applying for scholarship from any Tertiary institution within Nigerian, select Local Scholarship
Under the Filed/Category of Application, select EDUCATION option from the list.
When applying for a foreign University ( e.g India or other nations), make sure you select Overseas Scholarship, else you won’t be considered for that.
Note: This Government Scholarship is strictly for the unemployed.
- Adamawa State scholarship screening requirements & date 2022
- Adamawa State scholarship application form 2022
- Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University – USA 2022/23
- Apply For University of Newcastle FEBE Study Tour Scholarship in Australia
- Global Spartan Scholarships at San Jose State University, USA 2022
- Search for scholarship Menu University College, London 2022-2023 IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Canada & USA Scholarships for International Students 2022
- University of Northern Colorado First-Year Admission-Based International Scholarships in USA for 2022
- PTDF POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP OVERSEAS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS IN UK
- Concordia University Scholarships 2022/2023 Application Portal
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION GUIDE FOR ADAMAWA
1. Open the web portal address; asstfy.ad.gov.ng
2. Choose the Create An Account link from the Log In box by the left side of the window
3. Fill in the electronic form to register on the website. Note: Write the username and password you registered with. You will need them to log in and fill the Scholarship Form.
4. Click on Register button completing the registration on the website
5. Enter the Username and Password you used in registering, then click Log in button
6. Go to the SCHOLARSHIP menu and choose LOCAL/ INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
7. Click on ADD RESUME button
8. Fill in the Form and finally click on Save and Close, when complete.
Note: Make sure you check every details before saving and applying for the scholarship because any application made can not be corrected later.
9. Click on NEWEST JOB
10. Click on APPLY NOW under Local/International Scholarship section
11. Click on APPLY NOW again from the Pop up dialog box and close it when complete
12. Click on Log Out by the right, to close your portal application page.
13. Click on the HOME Menu to refresh the page when complete.
Let us know if you have any questions about SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION GUIDE FOR ADAMAWA STATE INDIGENE STUDENTS in the comment section below.